Website Payment Terms and Conditions
- You may make payments to us for certain services and or products through this website, and certain information about the Charisma Social may from time to time be made available to you Charisma Social Ltd.
- By making payments, through www.charismasocial.co.nz (website), you agree that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by our terms and conditions in effect at the time of purchase.
- These payment terms are subject to change without prior written notice at any time and such changes shall apply to any payments made after such changes are posted to www.charismasocial.co.nz website. Therefore, you should review these payment terms prior to making a payment so you will understand the terms applicable to your transaction.
- If you do not agree to these payment terms, do not make any payments on www.charismasocial.co.nz website.
- To make a payment on www.charismasocial.co.nz website, you must:
- be over 18
- comply with these payment terms
- have a valid credit card which you are authorised to use for making the donation under these payment terms
You agree to accept responsibility for all payments made by you.
PAYMENT METHOD AND TERMS
- Charisma Social Ltd does not receive or hold your credit card details.
- All payments and payments which you make to Charisma Social Ltd through the website are made through a separate credit card transaction gateway- Paypal This gateway is not operated by us. It is operated by a third party provider.
- The Payment System accepts Visa and Mastercard credit cards as forms of payment.
- By submitting a donation through the Payment System, you authorize Paypal to charge the account you specify for purchase amount. An email will be sent confirming receipt of your payment.
- All payments are to be made in New Zealand Dollars. If you are making a payment using a foreign credit card we have to convert your purchase to New Zealand dollars at the exchange rate on the day it is processed. Your bank may also charge an additional conversion fee for converting your local currency to New Zealand Dollars.
- You must not make a payment in relation to the Charisma Social Ltd through any fraudulent means.
- Charisma Social Ltd has a no refund policy on its payments. If you change your mind about payments for any reason, Charisma Social Ltd is not required to honour a request for a refund of this money. However, if you believe that a genuine error has been made in connection with your payment, please contact us. We will endeavour to work with you to correct any such error, and if necessary, make any refund or corrections that are appropriate.
- Please see the Privacy section below regarding how we deal with your credit card number and other personal information.
CONSENT TO COMMUNICATIONS
- You consent, that we may send commercial electronic messages to, or otherwise contact, you in relation to your payments through the website.
- You consent, and consent on behalf of the credit card holder, that Paypal may send commercial electronic messages to or otherwise contact you and/or the credit card holder in relation to your payments through the Charisma Social website.
Charisma Social Ltd is committed to keeping your personal information private. You may browse and access information without providing any personal information. Where you voluntarily provide personal information, that information gathered from you will be treated as confidential, will be kept securely, and will not be passed on to any third party, except in the circumstances outlined in this policy.
When you make any payments through the website, you authorise us to store your details on our database and you will receive information from time to time by Charisma Social Ltd. If at any time you do not wish to receive this information please click ‘unsubscribe’ at the bottom of the newsletter.
The Office of the Privacy Commissioner provides further details of the New Zealand Privacy Act and how it protects information in New Zealand.